- Mapletree Industrial Trust closes S$310.4m preferential offering
- Raffles set to launch first London hotel and branded residences in 2022
- Ascott to open lyf co-living property in Fukuoka, Japan
- Singapore new private home sales fall 29.7% in May
- New launches, looser Covid-19 restrictions may boost new home sales ahead: analysts
- URA releases two land parcels at one-north's Slim Barracks Rise for sale
- Perpetuals lure as cheap equity for hungry-to-acquire Reits
- Sovereign wealth funds pumping more money into real estate, alternative assets
- Sustainable real estate asset investments to grow in Asean, says property player Acre
- CSC has sufficient construction materials in Singapore despite Malaysia MCO 3.0
- Freehold site along Lorong J Telok Kurau Road on sale for $30.6mil
- COVID-19 highlights drawbacks of being overly dependent on foreign labour
- Singapore home prices to grow by up to 7% this year
- Singapore-Hong Kong air travel bubble to be reviewed next month
- Gov’t releases four confirmed sites, nine reserved sites for sale under 2H 2021
- Singapore to see steady demand from Hong Kong property buyers
- Are BTO flats still affordable for first-time home buyers?
- Tanglin Halt residents sad to leave estate for SERS
- Narrowing price gap between HDB resale flats in mature, non-mature estates
- ERA Singapore’s virtual real estate gallery returns
Liang Court will be redeveloped into a new integrated development by CDL, Capitaland and Ascott Residence Trust. The new property will be known as CanningHill Square and CanningHill Piers.
Extract from edgeprop.com.sg published on 15th Sep 2019 by Cecilia Chow "According to GuocoLand Singapore, 21 units at the 200-unit Meyer Mansion were sold at an average price of $2,747 psf. Some units even crossed the 3,000 psf. In fact, the one- and four-bedroom...
Guocoland announced that it will launch Meyer Mansion on Sep 13th and has scheduled the public preview on 7th Sep 2019. Meyer Mansion is located at the former Casa Meyfort along Meyer Road in District 15. The development is a 25-storey tower comprising of...
Yes, you heard it right!Although this is a Luxury Home Report, the surprising reason why well heeled foreigners are still flocking to Singapore is that Singapore luxury home prices are comparatively lower and thus have a better value. Another interesting observation...
Signs of resurgence were observed for the first quarter of 2019. A total of 1,838 private new homes (excluding ECs) were sold by the developers, reflecting a steady growth in demand. It was closely comparable with the previous quarter. On a yearly comparison, this was...
Private New Home Sales rebounded for the month of March 2019. A total of 1,054 units (excluding ECs) were sold by developers. On a monthly comparison, this was a substantial 131.6% month-on-month (m-o-m) surge in the number of units that were sold as compared to...
Original article on Edgeprop.com.sg By Bong Xin Ying/ EdgeProp Singapore March 20, 2019 4:48 PM SGT City Developments Limited (CDL) and its joint venture partners – Hong Leong Holdings Limited and Lea Investments – has sold 20 out of 25 released units to date...
Leedon Residence Sold 3 bedroom 2110sf Fully FurnishedProperty details Leedon Residence D10, Leedon Heights Singapore 266218 Freehold TOP 2015 Developed by Guocoland Group Sold Luxury interior 2110sf 3 bedroom All ensuite Quality fittings and fixtures brief...
Original Article from Edgeprop Developers Ramp Up New Launches from South Beach Residences in the Core Central Region to Jadescape in the Rest of Central Region, developers are stepping up property previews as the Hungry Ghost Month draws to a close. This is an...