- Acquisitions to take centre stage as industrial S-Reits seek further growth
- Hot stocks: ESR-Reit climbs 4.3%, Ara Logos down 3.7% on proposed merger
- Hong Lai Huat enters JV to explore, mine mineral resources in Cambodia
- Reality check for Singapore property as retirement asset
- Cities might be back, but Aspen real estate is still booming
- Return of foreign demand may give slight fillip to Singapore property in Q4 2021, say analysts
- ESR-Reit, Ara Logos propose merger with pricing favouring ESR-Reit unitholders
- New Reit index by SGX and UOBAM tracks environmentally positive Reits
- Analysts see slight lift from foreign demand in Singapore property in Q4 2021
- ESR-Reit, ARA Logos propose S$1.4b merger
- New private home sales down 31.4% in September
- Lim Bee Huat’s daughter acquires Lornie Road bungalow for $26.8mil
- Property no longer a stable nest egg
- Two-thirds of BTO projects completed during the pandemic delayed no more than six months
- Demand for private homes remain strong in Q3
- Two sites at Slim Barracks Rise awarded to EL Development, Gao Xiuhua
- Holland Hill Lodge up for en bloc sale for $25.8mil
- Buyers of Waterway Sunrise II to be compensated due to delay of more than a year
- Reinventing Singapore’s financial district for post-pandemic world
- Lee Hsien Yang’s Caldecott Hill bungalow on sale for $16.8mil
Liang Court will be redeveloped into a new integrated development by CDL, Capitaland and Ascott Residence Trust. The new property will be known as CanningHill Square and CanningHill Piers.
Extract from edgeprop.com.sg published on 15th Sep 2019 by Cecilia Chow "According to GuocoLand Singapore, 21 units at the 200-unit Meyer Mansion were sold at an average price of $2,747 psf. Some units even crossed the 3,000 psf. In fact, the one- and four-bedroom...
Guocoland announced that it will launch Meyer Mansion on Sep 13th and has scheduled the public preview on 7th Sep 2019. Meyer Mansion is located at the former Casa Meyfort along Meyer Road in District 15. The development is a 25-storey tower comprising of...
Yes, you heard it right!Although this is a Luxury Home Report, the surprising reason why well heeled foreigners are still flocking to Singapore is that Singapore luxury home prices are comparatively lower and thus have a better value. Another interesting observation...
Signs of resurgence were observed for the first quarter of 2019. A total of 1,838 private new homes (excluding ECs) were sold by the developers, reflecting a steady growth in demand. It was closely comparable with the previous quarter. On a yearly comparison, this was...
Private New Home Sales rebounded for the month of March 2019. A total of 1,054 units (excluding ECs) were sold by developers. On a monthly comparison, this was a substantial 131.6% month-on-month (m-o-m) surge in the number of units that were sold as compared to...
Original article on Edgeprop.com.sg By Bong Xin Ying/ EdgeProp Singapore March 20, 2019 4:48 PM SGT City Developments Limited (CDL) and its joint venture partners – Hong Leong Holdings Limited and Lea Investments – has sold 20 out of 25 released units to date...
Leedon Residence Sold 3 bedroom 2110sf Fully FurnishedProperty details Leedon Residence D10, Leedon Heights Singapore 266218 Freehold TOP 2015 Developed by Guocoland Group Sold Luxury interior 2110sf 3 bedroom All ensuite Quality fittings and fixtures brief...
Original Article from Edgeprop Developers Ramp Up New Launches from South Beach Residences in the Core Central Region to Jadescape in the Rest of Central Region, developers are stepping up property previews as the Hungry Ghost Month draws to a close. This is an...