- Sabana Reit manager questions internalisation proposal
- Hot stock: SPH climbs 10.5% on heavy volume, hits four-month high
- Guillemard site sold for S$93m in year's biggest private residential deal
- Far East Hospitality positions itself for the long haul as it expands footprint
- Reits must address issues related to independent directors, overseas assets: SGX RegCo
- Bukit Sembawang Estates' acting CEO resigns
- Roxy-Pacific to buy Guillemard residential site for S$93m
- Mass-market private homes maintain appeal amid pandemic
- Looking back on 25 years of collective sales in Singapore
- Demand for city-fringe homes on the rise
- Chinese property buyers turn to Singapore, Portugal as alternative investment destinations
- Roxy-Pacific acquires Guillemard Road residential site for $93mil
- Bishan and Toa Payoh’s bigger BTO flats oversubscribed one day after launch
- HDB’s BTO sales exercise marred with website glitches
- HDB launches over 11,000 flats for November BTO, SBF exercises
- Homebuyers facing financial difficulties given more time to make payment
- New Private home sales fell 51.7% in October amid new curbs
- Residents of Geylang Lorong 3 houses are first to hand-over homes to state
- 1,200 visitors flocked The Landmark preview
- The Linq @ Beauty World sells 96% of residential units over weekend launch
Guocoland announced that it will launch Meyer Mansion on Sep 13th and has scheduled the public preview on 7th Sep 2019. Meyer Mansion is located at the former Casa Meyfort along Meyer Road in District 15. The development is a 25-storey tower comprising of...
Yes, you heard it right!Although this is a Luxury Home Report, the surprising reason why well heeled foreigners are still flocking to Singapore is that Singapore luxury home prices are comparatively lower and thus have a better value. Another interesting observation...
Signs of resurgence were observed for the first quarter of 2019. A total of 1,838 private new homes (excluding ECs) were sold by the developers, reflecting a steady growth in demand. It was closely comparable with the previous quarter. On a yearly comparison, this was...
Private New Home Sales rebounded for the month of March 2019. A total of 1,054 units (excluding ECs) were sold by developers. On a monthly comparison, this was a substantial 131.6% month-on-month (m-o-m) surge in the number of units that were sold as compared to...
Leedon Residence FOR SaLe 3 bedroom 2110sf Fully Furnished Property details Leedon Residence D10, Leedon Heights Singapore 266218 Freehold TOP 2015 Developed by Guocoland Group Asking $5.28M Luxury interior 2110sf 3 bedroom All ensuite Quality fittings and fixtures...
Original Article from Edgeprop Developers Ramp Up New Launches from South Beach Residences in the Core Central Region to Jadescape in the Rest of Central Region, developers are stepping up property previews as the Hungry Ghost Month draws to a close. This is an...
Original story by Edgeprop In the wake of the recent property cooling measures by the government, some developers who had planned previews in the coming weekends have chosen to defer them. Word on the street is that City Developments Ltd (CDL), which was expected to...
Over the week of April 3 to 10, there were four transactions that crossed the $10 million mark. The chart topper was a five-bedroom unit on the first level of luxury condominium Leedon Residence that fetched $12 million ($1,828 psf).
Original Article from Straits Times. Entities controlled by Singapore property tycoon Kwek Leng Beng and his Malaysian billionaire cousin Quek Leng Chan have joined forces for the $980 million purchase of a freehold site in Singapore's upscale River Valley precinct....