- Over 38,000 recipients to receive rent support
- Top property agents bag lion's share of HDB resale transactions
- Demand for Sentosa Cove bungalows mirrors buzz in luxury housing market
- HK's ESR Cayman to buy ARA Asset Management for US$5.2b
- Chip Eng Seng posts S$99k H1 net profit, reversing year-ago loss
- Mapletree Investments issues S$600m of fixed-for-life perps at 3.7%
- S$216m in rent support to be disbursed to over 38,000 tenants, owner-occupiers
- ARA H-Trust posts NPI of US$9.1m for H1; no distributable income
- Boustead Projects unit hauled to court for allegedly using unmanned drones illegally
- Hong Kong's ESR to buy ARA for US$5.2b to create world's third-largest listed real estate asset manager
- Siglap Shopping Centre relaunched for en bloc sale, price unchanged at $120mil
- HDB awards Tampines EC site for $422mil
- HDB sets aside 800 more rental flats under PPHS and introduce new eligibility conditions
- Sales in prime non-landed, landed homes market up in H1 2021
- Demand for BTO flats in Dover Forest expected to be high
- DBSS flat in Bishan sells for record $1.295mil
- Development plans for Ulu Pandan has been revised, says HDB
- Lentor Central site awarded to GuocoLand
- Auction success rate to exceed 5% this year
- Flynn Park makes second attempt at collective sale
Liang Court will be redeveloped into a new integrated development by CDL, Capitaland and Ascott Residence Trust. The new property will be known as CanningHill Square and CanningHill Piers.
Extract from edgeprop.com.sg published on 15th Sep 2019 by Cecilia Chow "According to GuocoLand Singapore, 21 units at the 200-unit Meyer Mansion were sold at an average price of $2,747 psf. Some units even crossed the 3,000 psf. In fact, the one- and four-bedroom...
Guocoland announced that it will launch Meyer Mansion on Sep 13th and has scheduled the public preview on 7th Sep 2019. Meyer Mansion is located at the former Casa Meyfort along Meyer Road in District 15. The development is a 25-storey tower comprising of...
Yes, you heard it right!Although this is a Luxury Home Report, the surprising reason why well heeled foreigners are still flocking to Singapore is that Singapore luxury home prices are comparatively lower and thus have a better value. Another interesting observation...
Signs of resurgence were observed for the first quarter of 2019. A total of 1,838 private new homes (excluding ECs) were sold by the developers, reflecting a steady growth in demand. It was closely comparable with the previous quarter. On a yearly comparison, this was...
Private New Home Sales rebounded for the month of March 2019. A total of 1,054 units (excluding ECs) were sold by developers. On a monthly comparison, this was a substantial 131.6% month-on-month (m-o-m) surge in the number of units that were sold as compared to...
Original article on Edgeprop.com.sg By Bong Xin Ying/ EdgeProp Singapore March 20, 2019 4:48 PM SGT City Developments Limited (CDL) and its joint venture partners – Hong Leong Holdings Limited and Lea Investments – has sold 20 out of 25 released units to date...
Leedon Residence Sold 3 bedroom 2110sf Fully FurnishedProperty details Leedon Residence D10, Leedon Heights Singapore 266218 Freehold TOP 2015 Developed by Guocoland Group Sold Luxury interior 2110sf 3 bedroom All ensuite Quality fittings and fixtures brief...
Original Article from Edgeprop Developers Ramp Up New Launches from South Beach Residences in the Core Central Region to Jadescape in the Rest of Central Region, developers are stepping up property previews as the Hungry Ghost Month draws to a close. This is an...